Thursday 28 August 2014

Tragedy: 40 Fitter Container Fell on a Man

This young man named Daberechi Udeh (picture above) had an accident along Benin-okada expressway on the 25th of July 2014.
Tribute from his younger sister:  I forgot who said that, but this applies to you. I sit and cry at your memory, Your face looms before me, you were my champion, my defender, my brother, your kindness, your discipline, your knowledge all gone, you left without saying goodbye. Continue...

I know its not your fault through I'm angry, its not with you. My blood boils for those who took you from me. I am angry because I can do nothing. I want vengeance but know not where to start.  I  can't find peace for I know you are lost. My heart aches each and every day, I can't believe I'll never see you again. It doesn't seem real thought it was a dream.
 I wake up hoping you will walk through the door, I yearn to hear you booming voice and I miss your simple way of life.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment