Friday 21 November 2014

I’m funding my campaign myself for now

Couple of weeks back, news flooded the media that popular entertainment entrepreneur, Dayo Adeneye, known as D-One would be joining the jolly-ride of politics which many entertainers have since set in motion in dramatic fashion. 
The ever-smiling showbiz merchant however declared his intention on Tuesday to run for the Federal House of Representatives to represent his Odogbolu 1 constituency under the platform of All Peoples Congress, APC. Continue..

Joined by his family, friends and party chieftains, D-One reiterated his mission in politics, saying he is in politics to serve selflessly, impact positively in the youths, using a creative platform.
D1 who went to Ijebu-Ode Grammar School says he knows what his people wants and he is ready to meet their needs.. speaking on his campaign, the he said “ Right now I am funding my campaign myself, but my friends have assured me of their support. Friends from my immediate constituency, the media and well-wishers have all encouraged me.

No comments:

Post a Comment